Win/loss record acknowledgements
Several kind folks on the internet have compared my data with their own
sources and supplied information and corrections. Without their generous
help, the database would be much less accurate, and much less complete, than
it is today.
- Ryan Duffner for corrections to Auburn's
- Kelly Dickey for corrections to Louisville's
- Michael McCormick for corrections and additions to conference
membership of various teams (used in the James Howell queries).
- Jeffrey Bovee for corrections and additions for Nevada-Las
Marshall, West Texas
Michigan, William &
Mary, Auburn, Boise State, Centenary, Chicago, Louisville, Sewanee, Wyoming, and Texas.
- Paul Luchter for corrections and additions for Manhattan (pre-1905)
- Tex Noel of Small College Football StatHistories
for data on Fordham
(1984-1994), Grinnell (1985-2000),
and Western State
- Don Kirk for data on Tennessee's
1917-1918 and 1894-1895 games.
- "BUCK" for data on UCLA's 1977
- Jim Gumm for pointers to Connecticut's
- Mark Ferguson for corrections to Arkansas
- Jim Gumm for all-time data for Middle
Tennessee State and Buffalo.
- Chad McQuinn for a tip on Oklahoma's 1972
- Woody Higginbotham for a correction to West Virginia's
- Paul Campos for a correction to Notre Dame's
- Larry Hayes for his list of major
teams by time period, corrections to Sewanee's data, and
records for Buffalo, Haskell, Wichita, Loyola-Los
Angeles, Fordham, and Creighton, and Detroit.
- Dr. Tex Kassen (Ret., Southwestern University Athletic Dept.) for
- Kent Mueller for corrections to Kansas State
- Ed McKee (GW Athletics Department) for all-time George
Washington University records.
- Jim Young at Santa Clara University for all-time SCU records.
- Sean Dillon (Sports Information Director at New York University)
for all-time NYU
- Jamie Dyckes (of the Marquette Athletic Department) for all-time
- Dave Moross (Colorado College's SID) for all-time Colorado
- J.J. Clyde and George McMillan for help with LSU
- John Kohlstrand for help with Northern
Illinois, and several discrepancies between my database and MAC team
- Bob Dieckmann for help correcting Rutgers' records.
- Mike Beverly for help correcting the records of several SEC teams,
State, and Penn
- Kevin Rodgers for help correcting Colorado's